Condolence Message On Death Of Mother
If you see a newborn his mother is everything to him. He is so much depended on her. A mother knows best when her baby is hungry. Yes, every mother has a mental connection with her child. In short, we can say that the love between a mother and her child is an unconditioned one. But when this bond breaks, the mother goes to the heavenly abode, a child is immersed into a region of doldrums. Nothing seems right in a child‘s life. In this critical situation, we expect our friends and relatives to come forward and support us so that we survive this hostile moment.
Send these condolence messages on Death of Mother to the recipient to show respect to the deceased. If you cannot condole the bereaved son or daughter personally then text or email or send them by post condolence message on the death of the mother. Sending condolence message means that you acknowledge the bereft individual’s pain want to share his sorrow. So we have compiled from various sources some condolence messages on mother’s death- use these short but powerful messages to commiserate upon someone’s mother’s death. Use the messages in the right context.
Condolence Message On Death Of Mother
- May the Lord give you the strength to go through this hard situation. My Deepest condolence is with you in this loss of your Mom.
- Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
- Kindly accept my deepest condolence on the death of your mother. Our family is very fortunate to know her. She was an inspiration for all of us. She will always be missed in our memories. May God gift you comfort and strength at this hard time.
- I am sorry you had to lose someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
- I will never forget the pretty face of your mother. Her smile always brings a glow in our heart. May Lord give you all strength to bear this tough time.
- From what I have heard you talk about your mother, it sounds like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job of raising you. I am sorry for your loss.
- Please accept our sincere sympathy note and condolence connotation for the loss of your mother. She was an amazing lady to admire. She will always stay in our memories and Prayer.
- No one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
- Your Mother was a lady with great ethics, she was an inspiration for all of us. She always motivates us to do something in our life. Please accept my heartfelt condolence on your death of Mothers.
- The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
- The news of your mother’s death just shook us. My sincere sympathies are with you and your family. We are always standing beside you for help and sharing your grief.
- There’s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like there’s a special place in every mother’s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.
- We all pray for your serenity and comfort at this tough time of life. Just stay strong and remember that you will be in our memories and prayers.
- Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. From what I heard, she was a great woman to be admired. I’ll be thinking about you in the coming days and saying a prayer for you now and then.
- I’m sorry for the loss of your mother. It only makes sense for me to do what your mother would have done in this situation if it were someone she knew. I’ll pray for you, call you soon, and bring some soup in the coming week.
- To lose your mom is to lose a very close and loyal friend who has known and loved you your entire life.
- God gives us the gift of mothers to provide us with nurturing, comfort, and support. God can still provide that for you now, but he’ll have to do it in a different way. I’ll be praying for you to have comfort and support from God.
- It takes a special person to be a good mom, but it takes an even more special person to be the mom of a great child. You are proof of your mother’s great character.
- I am totally shocked by the new of your Mom passing. My heartfelt sympathies are with you and your family at this time of sorrow.
20. Your mother death had created a big impact on all our lives. Accept our heartfelt condolence on your mother’s pass away.
21. The loss of a mother creates a void that cannot be filled by anyone. Since mothers a God-given, I’ll pray for Him to give you what you need at this time.
22. Moms provide their children with so much while they are growing up including a place to call home. Now, your mom as been called to her home. I hope you are comforted by the promise to be with your mom in her new home when the time comes for you to join her in the sweet by and by.
23. As well spent day bring nice sleep, Similarly, a well-spent life will let to happy memories. Your mother will always stay in heart and memories. My condolences are with you.
24. I am at a loss of words and thought to express what we had lost from our life. Your Mom’s loss was our big loss for us too. May we soul rest in peace. Keep the strength and courage to face this your time.
25. As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own mother in this life. Our mothers have been such a blessing in our lives, and they will continue to bless us even now and in the future.
26. Children and grandchildren continue the legacy their mothers begin. Your mother has built a strong legacy that I know will continue on.
27. Mothers are guardian angels, teachers, and best friends who we are blessed with for a time with their valuable time.
- Death holds no power over love, especially the love of a mother. For this reason, we can never completely lose our mothers
- Mothers are guardian angels, teachers, and best friends who we are blessed with for a time with their valuable time.
- Death holds no power over love, especially the love of a mother. For this reason, we can never completely lose our mothers.
- As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own mother in this life. Our mothers have been such a blessing in our lives, and they will continue to bless us even now and in the future.
- Children and grandchildren continue the legacy their mothers begin. Your mother has built a strong legacy that I know will continue on.
- Mothers are guardian angels, teachers, and best friends who we are blessed with for a time with their valuable time.
- Your mother was a very cheerful, humor and joyful woman, who was always our role model in our life. We are very sorry for your mother’s loss. Our blessing is always with you to handle this difficult time.
- Your mother was an amazing lady, full of aspirations. Please know that we share your grief and sending you our sincere condolences to you and your family.
- I know your mother had great faith, something that made her a strong woman. May you find comfort in your knowledge that you will be reunited with her.
- The words of compassion also cannot express the sorrow we are having after hearing the death of your mother. You are having a huge treasure of memories to cherish your lifetime.
- The loss you had can never express in words. I am totally speechless. Please Know I am here to share the grief. I can never imagine the feeling and pain your family is going through. I just want to say sorry, I love you.
- I am extremely sad to hear about the demise of your mother. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. May God give you all the strength you need.
- It hurts me a lot to hear about the sudden demise of your mother. I extend my heartfelt condolences and support to you and your family during this difficult time.
- My sincere sympathy and condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother. May you get the strength to handle the unfortunate situation.
- I am sorry to hear that you have lost your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God give your family courage and patience.
- I am deeply shocked at the sudden death of your mother. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I am always there to support you in this difficult time.
- The news of your mother’s passing has totally shaken us. Sending you our sincere condolences to you.
- Your mother was one the kindest hearted lady. She left us but her memories can never be forgotten. Her memories are blessings to us. Accept our deepest condolence to you and your family.
- The place of the wonderful lady can never be taken by anyone. Your mother is one of the most loving and caring women. She will always stay in our memories and heart. My Heartfelt sympathy is with you.
- Your mother was a great lady. Her presence and aura would forever be remembered by all of us in our lives. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you during this difficult time.
- I have no words to express the sadness that I carry in my heart to hear about the demise of your beloved mother. I could remember the time when she used to treat us as her own children and serve us with love. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- No pain is far reaching than losing a mother. Dearest friend, please take this comfort in knowing that we are standing by your side during this difficult time. We are just a call away. Please accept our sympathies and condolences.
- It was really sad to know about the loss of your mother. May her soul rest in peace. My heartfelt sympathies are with you.
- Sending you our heartfelt and sincere condolence with the Sympathy message. This is the terrible shock for all of us. Your mother was a lovely man who always inspires us with his kind heart and love for everyone. Always remember that I am with you, never hesitate to ask for any kind of help.
- We have shared a lot of laughter, happiness, and enjoyment with your mother. We want to share your grief at this tough time. The sudden demise is really very painful for all of us. Please accept our condolence for your mother’s demise.
- At this time of sorrow, I just want to let your know that I am always with you to help you and your kids. I am so sorry for your loss.
- Your mother will always be missed. She was an energetic, dynamic, positive and outstanding lady. Accept our condolence on her pass away.
- Mother’s loss is always the most heartbreaking and depressing. We had not lost your mother, we had lost a great companion who always stood beside us with a helping hand.
- Dear friend, I hope and pray to god that may Aunt’s soul rests in peace.
- Dear friend, I am always there for you. We know that no one can comfort you the way she did but we are always with you.
- She was a motherly figure for me too. All these years of being far from my family, your mother and you were my strength, now I will be yours.
- My deepest sympathy for you and the family on the loss of your mother. We know she will always reside in our hearts. May her soul rest in peace.
- I know your mother meant the world to you and you meant the world to her. But she would always wish the best for you, so find the strength in your heart to take care of your family
- You and your whole family are in our thoughts and prayer after listening to the loss of your mother. Sorry for that.
- May her love for us last for forever in our heart and memories. May you all find the peace and comfort with those lovely memories.
- May the sorrow soon lighten up your heart by the love and blessings surrounded you. My heartfelt condolences are with you on the death of your Mom.
- It is time to be strong. May the love of your loved ones stand as a pillar of support during this sorry time.
- Your mother loved you so much. She always wanted the best for you. Please be strong so that her soul can rest in peace.
- I’m so sorry that you have to go through all of this. It must be a real harsh time. But, just remember that I’m always right here for you. Please take care because that is something even your mother would want you to do.
- People loved your mother. She was a blessing on earth. I guess she had finally completed her journey on earth. But she has touched hundreds of hearts on her way. May her soul rest in peace
- Your mother was a wonderful lady. She was kind and humble. Everybody loved her so much. Her tragic death has brought sorrow to a lot of lives whom she had touched. She will be missed by everyone.
- The loss is unbearable, but the memories are sweet. I share your pain and sorrow. We are always there with you. May the lovely soul rest blissfully in the gardens of heaven.
- The soul that has gone, was indeed a great one. It shined bright even in the darkest times. May the soul rest in peace. I am sorry for your loss.
- I am sorry that I am not able to attend the funeral of your mother. The news of your mother’s death was so sudden that I cannot take flight. I am trying to come as soon as possible to meet you and your children. Your mother was one of the kindest hearted women with lovely persona. She will always be missed. Accept my condolences for her pass away.
- I want to let you know that I am here to share your grief and my sympathies and support are with you at this time of sorrow. May the sadness and pain be removed with time soon.
- I hope wherever your mother is, she always stays happy and always sends her blessings for you. My sincere condolence is with you and your family.
- I am sure your mom must be watching you from heaven and always showering her love and blessings. You will again find in her next life.
- She is still there watching you, So, hold on to her memories, Because she would not like to see you cry,Please stay strong and hope!
- I am so sorry to hear about your mom, Can imagine you must be going through a tough time Please stay strong because this too shall pass in life! So, stay strong!
- I pray to Lord that he will always with you at this Thought time. May god bless you and your whole family with strength. My sincere sympathy is always with you.
- Your mother was a perfect teacher. She had made your ethics very strong. She knew that you all will survive and live easily without her. Always keep her close to your heart and God will bless you all with peace and comfort.
- I can sense the pain your family is going through after your mother’s death. She was a role model for all of us for living such a wonderful and exciting life. She was one of the quick learners who always keen to learn new things. I know can easily take place of her, because you are a duplicate copy of her. My Condolences are always with you.
- Accept our sincere and heartfelt condolence message on the death of mother.
- I wish I could be with you at this time of grief. I am sending you my sympathy at this harsh period of time.
- I am really disturbed to hear about sudden demise of your mom in this hour of grief I stand by you and your family .Please keep your hope alive .No one can change what is truly destined .
So be strong for your family!
- Never feel alone at this hard time, I am always standing beside you. Your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers. Your mother’s love always protects you from this brutal world. Accept my Sincere Condolence.
- She was an unforgettable person with a beautiful smile. She was always filled with love and care. She will always stay in our hearts and mind although she had left us.
- I always see a replica of you. My prayers are with you in this difficult time.
- Your mother was a wonderful lady with amazing ethics and personality. My heart starts aching for your whole family at this sorrow time. She will always be missed between us. My Heartfelt Condolences are with you.
- You are not showing us the pain going inside you. But, I know what hazels are going inside you. You are very strong that you are easily handling the entire situation going around you. You can cry to get relief from this pain; There is no rule of not crying. My shoulder is always available on which you can cry anytime. Please accept my condolence and my offer.
- May the Sweet memories of your mother give you relief from the tough time you are going through. Keep the strength to handle this entire tough situation. We are very sorry to hear your loss. Our prayer is always with you.
- You are like God who taught us from crawling to walking. She is the one who always keeps on inspiring us to do something great in life. So sorry to hear about the huge loss of your life. Always stand strong because you mother also want this.
- The death of someone is always very painful and only he can understand the pain he is going, though. We can only express the sympathy with words and support to stand beside them always.
- There is no woman like your mother. My heartfelt condolences are with you on your mothers passing away.
- No matter wherever your mother is, she will always keep on watching you. He will always stay in our heart and memories for forever.
- A sunset had fallen on the life of a lovely lady who always inspires us with your humbleness. Her memories work as a sunrise in our life. May god bless you with peace and comfort.
- Your Mother was a lady who had inspired everyone around her. She was always filled with courage and joy. When we are with her we can feel the positivity around us. Kindly accept our sincere condolence on the loss of your mother.
- My blessing and love are always with you. May God give you peace and comfort on this Day of Struggle.
- Mother’s are an important part of our life. Our whole family are with you at this difficult time and sharing your grief. My prayers are with your whole family.
- Although your Mother’s physical presence has ended today. But, God has given her a duty to watch all of us. She will always shower her love and blessing on us.
- Kindly accept our sincere Condolence for losing your beloved Mother. I am here to share your grief, you are not alone.
- Your mother has influenced so many lives to a great extent and filled them with happiness and joy. Always remember that I am always with you.
- I know how special your mother was for you. You always keep on talking about her. I can feel, In how much pain you are. Just stay strong and accept my heartfelt condolences.
- Your mother was my best friend. It was an honor to call her my best friend. Please accept my deepest condolence.
- May god bring you peace and silence at this time of grief. Your grief is shared by all of us. Your mother will always be missed. May god bless the wonderful family with comfort and happiness again.