Condolence Message on Death of Father
Father is a very important factor in a child’s life in this male-dominated world. It is a Father who looks after the child’s needs- be it economical or social- father is always present to sacrifice for his child. Therefore the loss of a father is always a very agonizing event for anyone. In this dull and grey moment, every friends and relative should stand beside the bereaved son or daughter and extend their hand for help.
Sending Condolence Message on Death of Father would at least ensure that you have shown respect to the departed soul. There are some people who are very busy with their life. They might forget to sympathize their friends during the time of crisis. So, Condolence Message on Death of Father is for this purpose.
A short condolence message instils a wave of hope in the mind of the lamenting son or daughter. He or she might think that you are his or her true friend. Thus we have composed from different sources some condolence messages on father’s death- use these short but powerful messages to commiserate upon someone’s father’s death. Use these messages in the right way so that you do not hurt anyone.
Condolence Message on Death of Father
1. I am really sorry for you loss. I know how close you were to your father and what an influence he had on your life. We will miss him.
2. Your father had such am amazing personality. He always made the best out of any situation. (You can type out a story your remember) I learned a lot from him throughout the years, he was always a ray of light and an inspiration. My life will not be the same without him.
3. My heartfelt condolences. Your father was an outstanding man and it seems that he has left us too soon.
4. I am truly sorry for your loss. There is not grieving message that can express how much he meant to me. My heart is aching.
5. Life doesn’t seem fair sometimes and this is one of those moments. Your father was one of the good guys. I will miss him terribly. My condolences.
6. Your father was always there for my family and I growing up. He was so giving and thoughtful. He will live on in our heart forever.
7. Your father was always there for my mom and I. He always had time to fix what was broken and to give us hope. He was truly a kind human being. We were all so lucky to have had him in our lives. My heartfelt condolences.
8. Whenever you feel that there is no hope. Just remember what your dad used to say “It could always be worse”. Keep your head up. So sorry. So much love to you and your family.
9. God will definitely show you the way to smiling again. I know this experience will change you forever. I hope in the days to come you can remember all the good times you shared with your father and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not gone. I know he will be watching over you forever.
10. I am really lucky and blessed to have an uncle like him. He was true motivation in my life, just seeing his face make my day amazing. My deepest condolence is with you and your family.
11. No matter where he is , he is always present in our heart and he watching us from Heaven. Just stay calm and peaceful.
12. Your strength inspires me. I know the loss of your father is not easy to deal with. But the way your are handling it and helping your family is truly amazing. Your father would of been so proud of the person you have become.
13. Your father always bragged about how wonderful you were. I hope you know that you meant the world to him. He was a wonderful man and will be missed. Truly sorry for your loss.
14. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. May Lord give your family peace and comfort to bear all these pain. He will always stay with us in our memories.
15. Please accept my deepest condolence on your father’s loss. I know how much you are close to your father. He is your real life inspiration. Just remember all the sweet memories and time you spent with him to forget this hard time.
16. My sincere condolence is with you and your family.
17. I know Forgetting this loss is very difficult. My Heartfelt condolences are with you. If I can do anything for you please let me know.
18. May the soul of your father rest in peace. May sweet memories light up the entire right path in your life and give your family strength to bear this hard time.
19. Although I didn’t meet your father a lot, hardly in few occasions. But, the Time spent in his company was one of the best times of my life. He was one of the sweetest, kind and big hearted person in the world. I am very fortunate to be in touch with him.
20. My heartfelt condolences. Your father was an outstanding man and it seems that he has left us too soon.
21. Your father was a great person and unforgettable person. I will miss him every time I will be with you. Kindly accept my heartfelt condolence of your father Demise.
22. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I know how close you were to your father. We will miss him forever. Just remember all the good times you shared with your father. My deepest condolences.
23. It’s very shocking to hear the sad news of the demise of your father. I learned a lot from him and I really liked him a lot. I hope you have the strength to cope up with the loss.
24. I am very saddened to hear of your loss. May your father’s soul rest in peace. Stay strong and I am always there to support you.
25. My heartfelt condolences on the demise of your loving father. He will be sincerely missed by us. May his soul rest in peace.
26. Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. May God give you strength and courage to bear this pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
27. I am sincerely sorry for the death of your father. Please accept our deepest sympathy.
28. I will keep you all in my prayers. Kindly accept my deepest condolence.
29. May Lord send you strength and wisdom as your dad provides to you and your family.
30. Please extend my Condolence to your brother, sister, and mother for your father’s Pass away.
31. I am sorry for your father loss, May Lord shorten the painful periods, Stay Calm.
32. I am shocked by the sudden death of your father. You all in our prayers and blessings, Stay Strong.
33. May your father should rest in peace. I am shocked with your father’s death.
34. Our sympathy is with you & your family. The News of your father demise gives us sorrows.
35. Very sorry to hear the sorrow news. I am with you at your intense sorrow period.
36. I am with you at this sorrow time to share your grief. Stay strong and calm and just smile.
37. I beg to give you strength and peace in this hard time of your family. My condolences are with you.
38. We all have fixed schedule to meet Lord. But I don’t Know that your father was so, punctual for it.
39. I will never forget you. You will always be in my prayer. May His Soul Rest in peace (RIP)
40. Today is the biggest day of sadness in my life, Please accept my heartfelt Condolence and my blessings to fight against this tough time.
42. Please accept my condolence and sympathy note for passing of your father. There can be no man like him in this whole world.
43. This time is full of sorrow but you can get a bit of memory by looking back in memories. Accept my heartfelt Sympathy.
44. I know God is welcoming your father with open arms in the heaven, because of this goodwill and kind heart. He was a true inspiration for me.
45. I am very sorry on your father’s funeral. But, I want to let you know that he was a special person to me. He will always be remembered in my memories.
46. My sympathy is with you at this hard time. Your father was a wonderful man. His big smile always gives me a peace. He will always stay in our thoughts and prayers.
47. Life doesn’t seem fair sometimes and this is one of those moments. Your father was one of the good guys. I will miss him terribly. My condolences.
48. I will keep you close in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks as you are going through your process of grieving.
49. A father may pass on but his thoughts, hopes and dreams live on in us.
50. Your dad was a wise man, but at the same time, he had a great sense of humor. He will be missed greatly and remembered often.
51. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
52. No matter wherever he is, he’ll always be watching over you. He will stay with you forever.
53. Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.
54. Today we didn’t lose a body, we have lost a great soul who the only motive is to live for other. He always talks about how he inspires you all to achieve your goals of life. Kindly accept my heartfelt sympathy.
55. I have strong believed that nobody leaves us, they always stay with us in our prayer and memories. Your father’s lovely memories always give you strength to live.
56. God has gifted you with a father who is very amazing and wonderful person. I am fortunate to know him. He will always stay in my heart. Accept my Sympathy for you family.
57. At this period of sorrow in your life. I pray to the lord to send some peace and strength to fight against the stress in your family. You all are in my prayers & Thoughts.
58. We will remember your father as a person who has lived his whole life with respect, honor, and dignity. Although he pass away but he will always stay with us in our memories. Your father has given us lot or memories which we will cherish in our lifetime. We may never understand how intense the loss is for your family….
59. Your father was the person with punctuality, sincerity, and dignity. These qualities inspire us all. He was a role model for all of us. Sorry for your loss. He will always with us in our memories.
60. Sharing my sincere Condolences and grief on your Father’s demise. May Lord welcome him with open arms in heaven. Extend my sympathy with the whole family.
61. A good soul has passed away who we admire the most for him motivation and bright smile. My Deepest sympathy is with your at this sorrow time.
62. I am very sorry for your loss. I know the father is an inspiration for you they why you are so professional in your work. Your Dad is a great Person.
63. Your father was a hardworking and punctual man with a big heart. Please accept my heartfelt condolence message on the death of father. He will always with me in my thoughts and prayers.
64. This message is not to do anything but to realize that I am sorry for your loss. He will always near us with his wonderful memories.
65. My heart broke down after hearing the shocking news of your fathers diminish. I know, this is very hard time for your full family. Sending your my sympathy for a little comfort.
66. Your father was a tank of humor, who never let us feels sadness. So, don’t be sad because he never wanted anyone to cry anytime. My heartfelt Condolences are with you. Always stay happy.
67. A person who left us, actually never leave us, He is always alive with was in the form of memories. Please accept our deepest condolence, He will never be forgotten.
68. Your daddy was one of the kindest people I know and I know that he was the best father too. Please accept my heartfelt Condolence for this loss.
69. Losing father is like a losing a strong pillar of your life. Father is always the ultimate source of strength and energy. I am really sorry for your loss.
70. It’s a hard time for your whole family.
71. I am always with you to pass all the problems in the world.
72. Just stay strong and hope for the best!
73. You father will always stay in our memories. We will always pray for him as he prays for all of us. May god give him all peace.
74. May the lord shower you strength to move ahead of the life, Show you the light to walk on the right path, guide you at this sorrow day. I can understand your pain you are going through. May his should rest in peace.
75. I can never express how much sorry I am to hear your father’s death. I am totally shattered in sadness after hearing this news. Please accept my condolence to your mother and the whole family.
76. My heart broke into pieces when I heard this shocking news of your fathers passing away. He is a person whom everyone admires to be. He will always have been missed.
77. May your Daddy’s soul rest in Peace (RIP). I believe he is watching us from heaven and always send his blessing to you in different forms.
78. I’m sorry for your loss, with time you will go through this sorrow time like boat sail through rough water.
79. Sorry for the loss of your father. I share your sorrow of you & your family at this tough time.
80. May God give you relieve from all the pains at this grief time. Kindly extend my condolence to your family.