A few words can bring a smile on a sad face or can even help a person get over the death of a dear person: that is what condolence messages are for!
1. One more star has appeared on the sky and we will always smile when remembering you!
2. Life has its beginning and its ending, but he will always be in our hearts, no matter the storms that will come and no matter if there’s going to be wind or rain!
3. Tears are holy when someone dies because they are the material proof of the suffering. But tears will turn to joy, joy that she will always be in our hearts.
4. Let the Sun spread its rays of light on you and make you realize that every end represents the beginning of a new life. She made us laugh, she made us realize that the world is always spinning, so let’s remember her smiling and spread the tears over the sky, because we must continue our lives by keeping her in our hearts.
5. Time never stops, and neither does life: time turns to eternity and life continues in a better place. We all loved him because he teached us what love and respect are, so we should worship his memory with love and respect!
6. Never forget the smile she had: looking like an angel, she raised us all and made us grown people. Our hearts will always remember her and angels will take good care of her!
7. God is loving and Saints will sing happy songs because our beloved father is in Heaven now, smiling from the sky and remembering us that steps we take in life are meant to make us stronger. We will always love you!
8. It’s certain that the door from Heaven it’s open now for her to enter in glory the eternal life. She smiled at me and always made me stronger, so it’s our turn to be stronger for her!
9. It’s difficult to see someone leaving and not be able to do something in order to keep the one who always was there for you. And it’s difficult to shout and for nobody to answer, but in the end, the memory it’s all that’s left for us: the memory and the love in our hearts. Rest in peace!
10. When a thunder comes and steals the best you have, you must know we are there for you to let you cry on our shoulder. Sadness is a part of us, but never forget the happy moments you had with him and how he used to encourage you all times. Raise your eyes to the sky and remember: he actually didn’t leave, but he’s there, up there!