15. Wind has so many directions and you cannot see it, but you can feel it. That’s how I can explain your memory, because even though you are no here anymore, your perfume persists in my air and your arms seem to hug me again everytime I think of you. Rest in peace!
16. We share the pain to the family, but we also provide you help and all kind of support. Death takes us by surprise and it’s never fair, but God gives us strength. Memories are eternal!
17. We’re poor when it comes to big words and showing feelings, but we all wanted to let her know that we loved her more than anything. Time kidnapped us so many chances of saying big things, but deep there we still have something to say: rest in peace!
18. He’s been a wonderful man, with big heart and long dreams that many should take as an example. Sometimes, life is cruel and too short, but we will always keep you in our hearts.
19. A sad news has made our day darker, but disease is a dark monster that doesn’t ask permission. We all support you and love, no matter what tomorrow happens. Never forget the smile she had, because she smiled like an angel!
20. Him leaving is the hardest thing that occurred in the past years and we still hear him laughing “I’ll haunt you even after death”. Now, the silence strikes and we wish he was here, but instead we need to step forward and smile the he teaches us to.